|1||Office Coordinator||Jaipur||Any||Any Graduate||0 - 3 Years||Below 28||Upto 2LPA||Managing Day to Day operations of the office.
Organizing and maintaining files and records.
Well versed with MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
Capable of doing independent correspondence and e-mails.
Responsible for Data entry/ updation / record keeping of the process involved.
|2||Sales Manager||Jaipur||Any||Any Graduate||Min 4 years||Below 40||Upto 10LPA|| Identify business opportunities and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
Explain benefits of the brand to the prospective clients.
Maintaining Good Relationship with clients by resolving their queries.
Prepare and send sales reports to the reporting managers on a daily basis.
|3||Sr. Engineer - Projects||Jaipur||Manufacturing / Any||B.E / Btech. / Diploma - Electrical / Mechanical||Min. 3 Years||Below 45||Upto 3 LPA||
• Assist in execution of all type of work related to warehouse up keeping as per standard underlying SOP/WDRA/Warehousing Norms including and not limited to - Civil, Weigh bridge, CCTV System, Bore well, Refrigeration, PLC Panel, Electrical (Street Lighting and internal lighting), firefighting and plumbing works in our warehouses
• Maintain the works tracker such as weighbridge stamping, DG Servicing, Refrigeration Plant Servicing and other compliances to meet legal and statutory requirement, etc.
• Analyse project requirements (Spare Parts for all Electrical and Mechanical Equipments / Machinery) and maintain inventory to meet any contingencies and keep update any used spares and replacement
• Preparing purchase and work orders in SAP and create and maintain COPs, Project files and keeping the records.
• Work with all relevant departments to implement the process / workflow in-line with laid compliance, preparing documents following SOP and department KPIS
• Coordinate with HO Staff, ground/field staff and contractors to execute required repair and maintenance related activity
• To have good command on PPT, MS Word, MS Excel, and IT equipment to produce documents, reports, MIS and letters
• Responsible for Project schedules, site work and resource management
• Responsible for making proposals, project budget and estimation for field activity under management.
|4||Quality Head||Jaipur||Agri Commodities, Food Products, Dairy, Fish||BSc. / MSc / Btech / Diploma||8 Plus Year||Below 45||Upto 15 LPA||Set standards of testing.
Update and Implement SOP’s for all lab related operations.
Monitor samples and reports.
Provide guidance on Commodity Health and preventive measures
Ensure quality report as per TAT for all locations
|5||Chartered Accountant||Jaipur||Manufacturing / Any||CA||8 Plus Year||Below 40||Upto 15 LPA||Multinational Luxury Product Company wants to hire a Chartered Accountant (CA).
Responsibilities would involve:-
Oversee all the accounting functions for India and Overseas operations.
Preparing financial statements such as monthly and annual accounts.
Preparing financial management reports including planning and forecasting.
Advice on tax affairs.
Expense budget reporting.
Support and assist internal department reporting requirements such as audit schedules, tax schedules and others
Ensure timely submission, accuracy and validity of inventory.
Rendering advice on international taxation matters, foreign collaborations and joint ventures.
Review of financial planning and policies for effective utilisation of resources.
GST, Income Tax & Tax Audit knowledge is a must.
Computer proficiency and English communication is a must.